Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

A week in outfits

New year new me-

To start off this post I thought I would tell you about my pledge to use my blog more this year, I'm setting myself a goal to post at least once a week on here, my blog will be predominantly focussed on fashion but with some beauty and lifestyle thrown in! I'll get on with the post now but I hope you guys look forward to what's to come. :D

Tuesday-

Yes… i'm starting my 'week in outfits' on a tuesday, definitely not the start of the week, but it was the last day of the holidays and i'm lazy so I stayed in my pyjamas all day on monday, oops.














Zara boots- no longer available


I hope that you guys enjoy this mini series i've started, check back tomorrow for another outfit.
Ellie xox














No comments:

Post a Comment